Procedure for the submission of applications:
1. Fill in the Application form carefully and submit it online.
2. Download the form after the submission and get it printed out.
3. Submit to the school office the hard copy of the form along with Rs. 200/- and the documents listed below:
Attested copies of Marksheet, Pass certificate, Admit card, Original tranfer certificate, character certificate and migration certificate (in case of migration from boards other than SEBA)
4. The admissions will be on merit basis and the school retains the rights for making final decision regarding admissions.
5. In case of less than 10 students opting for an elective subject, those students will have to choose another elective subject.